I enjoy working in open source projects, my contributions mostly consists of solving problems in existing projects rather than publishing my own. The best place to explore my OSS contributions is my GitHub profile.
DigiExam, CTO 2013 - Current
- Designed and developed the backend in Go running on Google Cloud Platform. Using services such as App Engine, Datastore, BigQuery, Pub/Sub and Elastic search.
- Designed and developed client applications for macOS, Windows, Chrome OS and iOS using Electron and AngularJS. Involved extending Electron and the WKWebView wrapper with native implementations in C / C++ / Objective-C++.
- Setup continuous integration with Travis CI and AppVeyor to build, test and deploy the backend and client applications.
- Recruited and coached the product development team. Setup SCRUM as development methodology.
- Setup and coached the organization in a business intelligence solution using Looker and BigQuery.
- Setup internal IT-systems such as JIRA, Confluence, G-Suite and office networks.
- Defined and documented information security routines.
Sparta Sales, Advisor and Investor 2013 - 2018
Sparta was acquired by Lime Technologies in April 2018.
- Coached the founder of Sparta Sales when he built the MVP of the product using PHP, MySQL and Heroku.
- Invested in Sparta Sales in 2017.
Attach.io, Advisor 2014 - 2017
Attach.io was acquired by Cirrus Insight in November 2017.
- Developed the MVP of the product using Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, docsplit, and Heroku.
- Developed an integration to the desktop version of Microsoft Outlook using C#.
- Supported with second opinions during the recruitment of technical candidates.
Arcadelia, Developer 2010 - 2013
- Maintained and developed a skill gaming platform using C# and ASP.NET Web Forms
- Maintained browser games for the skill gaming platform using Flash
- Designed and developed a TST Global Certified cash gaming engine for scratchers and slots using C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Designed and developed an iPhone application for accounting using Objective-C
- Designed and developed an Android application for HVAC calculations using Java
- Designed and developed a platform to “Integrate once, run everywhere” for online games to run on Facebook, VK and Kongregate using C# / ASP.NET MVC
- Developed two Facebook games, one tower defense and one travel quiz game using Flash
- Designed and developed the DigiExam desktop application using C# / WPF and web front end using AngularJS
Freelancing, Developer 2008 - 2013
- Developed themes from PSD designs and plugins for Wordpress. Configured multiple Wordpress sites on both Linux and Windows based servers.
- Developed a 3D world map with travel destinations using three.js.
- Developed a SCORM-compatible corporate learning course using Flash.
Transcom, Technical Support 2007 - 2008
- Provided technical support for and resolved issues with internet access, router configurations, VOIP and IPTV for customers of the ISP Bredbandsbolaget.
- Administrated networking equipment from Cisco and Ericsson.
Bergslagsskolan, High School Engineering 2004 - 2007
- Courses in CAD, construction, C#, web development, operating systems and networking.
- Assisted teachers in technical subjects.